DNA Scientist WANTED, Ciba Corning, MA

joe mostika jmostika at world.std.com
Wed May 18 12:50:47 EST 1994

Ciba Corning Diagnostics is a leading developer of medical diagnostic
instruments and assays.  Our world headquarters are located in Medfield, MA.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Ciba Geigy.

Our research team is seeking a Ph.D. Scientist.  Experience should include
knowledge of PCR, DNA sequencing methodologies and capillary electrophoresis.
Solid molecular biology knowledge needed.  Project involves DNA probe
assay research.

Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Enzymology desired.

Qualified Candidates Contact:

Joe Mostika
Ciba Corning Diagnostics
63 North Street