peptides

DR. JANIS YOUNG janyoung at iat.holonet.net
Mon Sep 5 12:53:27 EST 1994

This is an inquiry as to whether it's O.K. to post peptide questions in the
protein group.  As far as I  know there isn't a peptide discussion group.
 Any information here would be appreciated.  I am currently interested in
the relationship of peptides to Geriactric Medicine and also thinking of
writng a third edition of our book Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis by Stewart
and Y0ung.  I want to get input on both of these areas.  Of course I now
who to go to directly for the SPPS book but it would be of interest to
get more input.I have two e-mail addresses: janyoung at holonet.net and
SkylinePep at AOL.com.
Janis Dillaha Young, Ph.D.
Skyline Peptides			Tel.&FAX: (510) 655-5885
6039 Skyline Blvd. #A			e-mail:  janyoung at holonet.net