HELP WITH Organalles

Anne Spang spang at vms.biochem.mpg.de
Tue Sep 6 14:10:36 EST 1994

Hi Phil!
You could also use a native PAGE. The negative charge is supplied by
coomassie blue in the cathode buffer. There is an article from Schaegger
and von Jagow about native blue gel electrophoresis, but unfortunatly I
cannot find the article now....

good luck

Anne

 GIn article <p_whitehead-060994122108 at pic.lif.icnet.uk>,