Looking for random display peptides.

Mark Gosink GOSINK at MACC.WISC.EDU
Fri Sep 9 15:48:36 EST 1994

Dear Netters:
	I'm interested in finding out more information about random display
peptides (synthetic peptide libraries, peptide display libraries, what ever
you wish to call them).
	As far as I've been able to discern from the literature, these peptides
are primarily used to identify epitopes of monoclonal antibodies. What I'm
primarily interested in finding out is instances where peptides have been
identified that bind to non-antibody proteins. (So far, I've found reference
to peptides that bind S-protein, streptavidin and a few hormone receptors.)
	Does anyone out there know of any others?
							Thanks in advance,
							Mark
* Dr. Mark Gosink			Post-doctoral Fellow		*
* Department of Horticulture		(608) 262-1622	voice   	*
* University of Wisconsin-Madison	(608) 262-4743	FAX     	*
* 1575 Linden Dr.							*
* Madison ,WI 53706			GOSINK at MACC.WISC.EDU		*