Not really dealing with proteins...

Blonde Mentos Guy jryan at wam.umd.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:34:51 EST 1994

	I was just wondering if anyone out there knew of any articles that
they could recommend to me on PNAs.  For those who may know the subject
but not the name it stands for peptide nucleic acids.  I was just curious
and wanted to read up more on this topic.  My address in below.  Thanx.

--
	What do you think sirs?

Joe Tseng                       ___/|		     aka Blonde Mentos Guy
jryan at Glue.umd.edu              \O.-| "Finger me!"	jryan at wam.umd.edu
NYYANKEES IN 94!!!!! ------oOO =(___)= OOo------------  NYGIANTS IN '94!!!!!
	Top Ten Baseball Player Demands:
 		    1.  More games against the Mets.
#include <disclaimer.h>					P: (301) 935-7049
Alpha Phi Omega - Epsilon Mu			Pi Kappa Phi - Eta Epsilon
                       END THE STRIKE!!!!!!

	     	       "Push the button, Frank!"