Help in microsequencing & homology detection

John E. Fox altabios at
Mon Sep 12 07:00:06 EST 1994

In article <Pine.SUN.3.90.940910151830.20939C-200000 at>, Seshadri Narasimhan <sai at> says:
>                cril at
>                Attention: Dr. Rajeswari Seshadri

I run a laboratory which amongst other things, offers a protein micro sequencing service.

The charge is £25 per amino acid residue, with a minimum charge of 5 residues.
We can work with either free proteins or proteins on blots. Our record for sensitivity
is 800 f.mole.

We also do
Peptide synthesis
Oligo synthesis
DNA sequencing.
Amino acid analysis
Mass Spec.

If you want any more info. contact me and I will send our handbook which describes
in detail what we do and how it is done.