Protein degradation

Timothy R. Hughes th035681 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Sep 14 15:56:31 EST 1994

I'm a grad student working on my qualifying exam.  Right now
I'm in the first phase, writing one-page research proposal abstracts.
One of them is going to involve protein degradation.  I
would be grateful if someone who is an expert or has some
experience in the field would be willing to review my
abstract.  It involves cellular degradation pathway(s) of abnormal/mutant
proteins.  There are too many papers to read on the
topic overall and I want to make sure what I'm proposing isn't
foolhardy and hasn't been disproven/done already.  I can't seek
help from faculty here at Baylor but outside is OK.

Thank you,

Tim Hughes
th035681 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu