S-DABITC

quarrell at vax.oxford.ac.uk quarrell at vax.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Sep 17 12:04:30 EST 1994

In article <35c0e9$lt2 at mother.usf.edu>, acannons at com1.med.usf.edu (Andrew Cannons) writes:
> Does anyone know where I can purchase S-DABITC?  I was at the recent MPSA
> meeting in Utah and heard about this fluorescent label.  I think it can
> be obtained at the "Protein Institute" in Philadelhia, but I have no
> address or information on this place.
>
> Thanks

With the Cambridge Bioscience (UK) catalogue in front of me, I presume you are
referring to dimethylaminophenylazophenyl-4'-isothiocyanate, which they sell
for 38.50 pounds sterling per  38.50 pounds sterling per 100 mg.

25 Signet Court,
Newmarket Rd.
Cambridge
CB5 8LA
UK

tel x223-316855
fax x223-60732.

Don't know about philadelphia, but this might give you a start.

Rachel.
Oxford.