larson eric elarson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 22 14:48:59 EST 1994

ae55 at cityscape.co.uk (ae55) writes:

>I would be grateful for information from anyone on commercially available
>homo polypeptides (eg glu-glu-glu-glu-glu etc) at reasonable cost. Some
>of the quotes I've had in the UK seem very high.
The cheapest place I found in the US for custom peptides, after a multi-day
search using the Science Guide to Instruments was Bachem in California.
Their prices were the best, purity, etc.  Zero complaints from this user.

Eric Larson                  | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
USDA/Agronomy                | 190 PABL; 1201 W. Gregory; Urbana, IL 61801
elarson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu     | Voice 217.244.3079  Fax 217.244.4419
Fidonet: 1:233/4.1           | My opinions are my own, but correct :-)