2D gel databases? Celis,JE of Denmark?

Andrew, Tel. +39-6-91093434 WALLACE at IRBM.IT
Thu Sep 22 08:20:58 EST 1994

In Msg # 2284 Brian Foley wrote:
>Dear Protein Researchers:
>
>	I have recently become aware of a 2D gel electrophoresis database
>that seems to be run by Julio E. Celis of Aarhas University, Denmark.

{stuff deleted}
>	Can anyone provide an e-mail address for JE Celis?  Or tell
>me where his 2D gel database is located and how to access it?

I can't give you an e-mail address for Julio Celis (not sure if he even has
one) but he is at the Danish Centre for Human Genome Research in Aarhus
University, their phone and fax numbers are:

Tel.:	+45 86 13 97 88
Fax :	+45 86 13 11 60

Hope this helps.
	Andrew
   Andrew Wallace, IRBM P. Angeletti, Pomezia, Italia.

               Voice: +39-6-91093434
               Fax:   +39-6-91093225
               Email: wallace at irbm.it

         "IRBM - The home of the Minibody"