Affinity column needed..

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Thu Sep 22 05:29:07 EST 1994

Kim Hak-Sung (hskim at sorak.kaist.ac.kr) wrote:

: Recently, I am trying to purify an enzyme which needs NAD+ as a cofactor.
: I heard that there're some affinity columns which can be used for
: this purpose.

Cibacron Blue columns are used to bind proteins which have NAD as cofactor.
There are lots of literature about this method (in about any book on protein
purification there is a chapter dedicated to this topic), but for a start
try
	Earle Stellwagen: Chromatography on Immobilized Reactive Dyes.
	Meth. Enz. 182, 343-357, 1990.

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */