Affinity column needed..

larson eric elarson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 23 09:41:37 EST 1994

>Hi,
>	Try writing to Affinity Chromatography ltd, they do a nice screening
>kit called the PIKSI (Protein Isolation Kit for Sorbant Identification) which
>for use in the purification of NADPH utilizing monooxygenases .
>Their Technical inquiries address is
>	307 Huntigdon Road, Girton,
>	Cambridge, CB3 OJX, UK.
>FAX England (0223) 277502
========

Let me echo this response.  We used the PIKSI system with good luck.  The
company supplied excellent literature and a very useful test device, with
competitive prices for the resin we ultimately settled on.

--
Eric Larson                  | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
USDA/Agronomy                | 190 PABL; 1201 W. Gregory; Urbana, IL 61801