Need help on IP.

Liying Jiang gt3853a at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:45:34 EST 1994

Hi, everybody:

I have a problem on regenerating PAS for IP.( Immunoprecipitation). I use
0.3M Glycine (PH=3) to wash the used PAS for 4-5 times. But without adding any antibody, I still find the IgG band on the Westernblotting.

If you have any idea and like to share with people who work on this area .
Please response by e-mail. Thank you very much.

--
Liying Jiang
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt3853a
Internet: gt3853a at prism.gatech.edu