Trypsin : summary

dmb618 dmb618 at
Wed Feb 1 18:23:54 EST 1995

In article <3gl5cs$ftj at>, koehl at says...

>Some of the advices were :

>- aminomethylation of the cysteine instead of VP, which could then introduce
>new cleavage sites : would you have references on that ?

You can find the reagent for aminoethylation (N-[iodoethyl]-trifluoroacetamide)
one page O-105 of the latest Pierce Catalog (in the UStheir phone number is
 800.842.5007 or try Pierce Europe 31.1860.19277).  I'm sure if you called them,
 they could supply you with references

>Patrice Koehl, UPR 9003 du CNRS, Strasbourg, France
>koehl at

-David Bunk