AChE, BChE mAbs

Your Name Here david_small at
Tue Jan 3 17:03:53 EST 1995

In article <3e9oua$scr at>, dbwilson at (Daniel B Wilson) says:
>I would much appreciate any information on where I might find monoclonal
>antibodies to acetylcholinesterase and/or butyrylcholinesterase.  Thank
>you in advance for your assistance.

A number of monoclonal antibodies to fetal bovine serum AChE
have been made by B.P. Doctor at the Walter Reed Army Hospital in
Washington.  Jacques Grassi in France also has a number of monoclonals
now.  The best commercially available one to mammalian AchE is the
Fambrough antibody, AE1, available from Chemicon.

David Small
NH&MRC Research Fellow
Dept. of Pathology, University of Melbourne