HELP!!! Protein Graphics!!

Pedro M Coutinho pedro at iastate.edu
Tue Jan 24 23:43:53 EST 1995

Hi!

In article <1995Jan24.173624.8430 at alw.nih.gov>, johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov (John Kuszewski) writes:

|> Aren't we all, brother, aren't we all.

If you protein is homologous to one of the proteins present in the PDB
why don't you try the Swiss-Model Server ? The URL is

http://expasy.hcuge.ch/swissmod/SWISS-MODEL.html

Take time to analyze the results but if you just need a quick
structure of your protein this works fine!

You get your model back in less than 30 minutes by email !...

Good Luck!

Pedro

Pedro M. Coutinho  - Graduate Student  \        \            \
IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY                   R1       R2           Rn
Department of Chemical Engineering               Phone: 1-515-294-9370
2114 Sweeney Hall                                Fax:   1-515-294-2689
Ames, IA 50011-2230                          E-mail: pedro at iastate.edu
U.S.A.                      URL: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~pedro/

Pedro M Coutinho
pedro at iastate.edu