HELP!!! Protein Graphics!!

Pedro M Coutinho pedro at
Tue Jan 24 23:43:53 EST 1995

In article <1995Jan24.173624.8430 at>, johnk at (John Kuszewski) writes:
|> Aren't we all, brother, aren't we all.

If you protein is homologous to one of the proteins present in the PDB
why don't you try the Swiss-Model Server ? The URL is

Take time to analyze the results but if you just need a quick
structure of your protein this works fine!

You get your model back in less than 30 minutes by email !...

Good Luck!

Pedro M. Coutinho  - Graduate Student  \        \            \
IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY                   R1       R2           Rn
Department of Chemical Engineering               Phone: 1-515-294-9370
2114 Sweeney Hall                                Fax:   1-515-294-2689
Ames, IA 50011-2230                          E-mail: pedro at
U.S.A.                      URL:

Pedro M Coutinho
pedro at