ConSep LC100 Chromatography System ?

Ed MacLaurin av577 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri Jan 27 09:14:30 EST 1995

 I was wondering if anybody out there has any experience (good or bad) using
Perseptive Biosystems low pressure ConSep system and/or the companion MemSep
cartridges. The system was previously sold by BioSearch/Millipore. We are
considering purchasing some sort of chromatography system to purify insect gut
proteases and the ConSep looked interesting. Unfortunately, they are
something of a rarity around these parts so any feedback from real users
would be appreciated.

 Thanks in advance for any info.