help needed: purification of mouse IgG

r0sesh01 at ulkyvx.louisville.edu r0sesh01 at ulkyvx.louisville.edu
Thu Jul 13 11:00:43 EST 1995

Hi Netters,
	I am working on the purification of monoclonal mouse antibody IgG2b for
my thesis work. I am trying to use hollow fiber modules modified with
either protein A or protein G, and I might try immobilizing anti-mouse IgG in
the near future. So far I have been unsuccessful in getting high capacities for
my monoclonal with protein A or protein G modules.
	I would appreciate if anyone of you could highlight me on any special
conditions/buffers that I might have to use in order to get high capacities.
Please reply to the following e-mail address:
	sjwaig01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu
I thank you in advance.
								Sincerely,
								Sabine