Help with Scatchard Plot

Nicholas Webster nwebster at
Tue Jul 25 12:34:31 EST 1995

In article <3uod5q$5l8 at>, sarfasha at wrote:

> I am attempting to do receptor-binding assays.
> I need some help on analysing my data using Scatchard plots.
> If anyone has any good PC/Mac programs that they can recommend or any
other help
> will be welcome.
> Liz Fashola
> Post-grad,
> University of READING

There is a good program called LIGAND written by Peter Munson and
colleagues at the NIH. Versions are available for either PC or Mac. We use
MacLigand to analyse insulin and IGF-I binding. It does a pretty good job
of analyzing 2-site models. Write to:

Peter Munson
DCRT, Bidg 12a, Room 2007
Bethesda, MD 20892

Sorry I don't have their email address. You might be able to contact them
or download the program via the NIH WWW URL (I think it's

Good luck :-), Nick Webster
University of California, San Diego