protein web sites

Dr. Robert Bateman rbateman at
Thu Jul 27 11:21:48 EST 1995

We are having a protein analysis workshop here in a week or so for junior
college faculty, etc. I would like to introduce them to some of the
internet resources for protein analysis (sequence, structure, etc...),
particularly useful web sites. I have several bookmarked, but would like
to hear from other netters about your favorite sites. Please email me,
since I will be out of town for several days and a post may be lost. If I
get several, I will post a summary. Thanks.

Bob Bateman
University of Southern Mississippi
rbateman at