Ron Goto x2832 rgoto at
Fri Jul 28 10:19:51 EST 1995

In article <kalch-2307951827550001 at> kalch at (Mikek) writes:

Yes it is heavy and light chain you see on your gel. (so if your cold
co-precipitate is of similiar size). #2  what I'm not sure of is your HEK293
cell lysate also in 1% NP-40, if it is then you are in micelle, and I don't
know enough about  detergent chemistry, critical micelle concentration and
etc to comment about co-precipitation. Just a suggestion but can you crosslink
before you precipitate? (does your Ab still bind the protein?)

good luck