Protein adsorption

Sanjaya N. Joshi sanjay at hobbes.chmc.org
Thu Jun 1 18:27:32 EST 1995

I think "rasmol"
ftp forte.mathematik.uni-bremen.de /pub/unix/visualization/rasmol
OR
ftp ftp.uni-stuttgart.de /pub/scivi/chemie/rasmol
will do that (at least the ribbon, ball-stick) for the H bonding part. It
will even save the 3D "pdb" file image as a GIF file..

   _________          _________   ____sanjay at hobbes.chmc.org_________
 /        / |       /        / |  Sanjaya Joshi
/--------/  |      /--------/  |  Department of Radiology, CH-69
|        | <|------|        |  |  Children's Hospital & Med. Ctr.
|   A    |--/----->|   B    |  /  Seattle, Washington 98105
|        | /       |        | /   (206) 528-2744