"Pin" peptide technology

Andrew, Tel. +396-91093434 WALLACE at 192.167.2.0
Thu Mar 2 15:56:02 EST 1995

>   I'm looking for information on commercial suppliers of epitope mapping kits
>based on the 'pin' peptide synthesis technique of Geysen and coworkers (J.
>Immunol. Methods 102:259, 1987). I know that at one point Cambridge Research
>Biochemicals in Delaware sold an 'Epitope Scanning Kit', but the person who
>answered their 800 number informed me that they no longer sell this kit in the
>US, and could not/ would not tell me what company did sell a kit in the US
>based on the "pin" peptide synthesis technology .
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   Joanne Petithory
>   Genencor International
>   jpetithory at genencor.com

   If I remember correctly one other company which sells this technology is
Chiron Mimotopes. I don't have a phone number or email address for them but
I'm sure your purchasing department can track them down. Mario Geysen used to
work for Chiron but I heard that he has moved to Glaxo; perhaps he could give
you some advice.

   Andrew
   Andrew Wallace, IRBM P. Angeletti, Pomezia, Italy.

               Voice: +39-6-91093434
               Fax:   +39-6-91093225
               Email: wallace at irbm.it

         "IRBM - The home of the Minibody"