Microtubules

Yasushi OKADA yokada at kinesin.kaibo1.m.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Mar 9 06:59:55 EST 1995

In article <Dress-080395151011 at chuck.biosci.arizona.edu> Dress at biosci.arizona.edu (Virginia Dress) writes:

   I got a flyer/catalog from a new company that will sell you tubulin and
   MAPs.
   I can try to find the info if you are not willing to make your own tubulin
   or can't find anyone that will just give you some.  It's not that hard to
   make.  How much tubulin do you need?

   Ginnie
   Dress at biosci.arizona.edu

Cytoskeleton and Molecular Probes sell tubulin.  Cytoskeleton also
sells MAPs, kinesin and actin.  But I do not think the purification of
tubulin and MAPs is not very difficult.

Hope this helps.