Wanted Lectin A of Lens culinary

RossN at imb.lan.nrc.ca RossN at imb.lan.nrc.ca
Sat Mar 11 11:12:47 EST 1995

E.Y Laboratories also sells Lens culinaris A lectin as well.
 Address:  P.O. Box 1787,  107 North Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94401 USA
            (415) 342-3296   FAX  (415) 342-2648
    They also have a good selection of Lectins.

Neil W. Ross, Ph.D.
National Research Council Canada
Institute for Marine Biosciences
1411 Oxford St., Halifax, NS  B3H 3Z1