IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY

Stephen Hall shall at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Sat Mar 11 17:29:56 EST 1995

In article <1995Mar10.165524.26949 at alw.nih.gov>, johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov
(John Kuszewski) wrote:

> In article <1995Mar10.082709.12113 at reks.uia.ac.be>, bone at reks.uia.ac.be
(Darth Vader) writes:
> |> ..another one. Cutting access to internet is not enough, I am afraid. This
> |> calls for a post-natal abortion...
>
> Actually, the therm you want is "retroactive abortion."
> 'Twould be appropriate in this case.  :-/
> --

One responded that this type of posting is evidence that brothers and
sisters shouldn't mate.  But people like Mr. Haythorn, one of the
originators of this posting, and their families have worked at inbreeding
for many generations.  I mean they should feel a real sense of
accomplishment that they have managed to bring the recessive mutation for
idiocy into the homozygous state.