Antibody to bovine trypsin wanted

Andrew, Tel. +396-91093434 WALLACE at
Sun Mar 19 13:27:40 EST 1995

Does anyone have, or know where I can get hold of, an antibody (preferably
monoclonal) to bovine trypsin? I know that several suppliers (Calbiochem,
Scripps, Chemicon, etc.) sell antibodies to human trypsin but so far I could
not find anyone who sells an antibody to the bovine enzyme.

Failing that, does anyone know if any of the available antibodies to human
trypsin also recognise bovine? The human and bovine enzymes share about 75%
sequence identity so it's likely that an antibody to one should recognise the
other, but it would be nice to know for sure!

Any information would be appreciated.

   Andrew Wallace, IRBM P. Angeletti, Pomezia, Italy.

               Voice: +39-6-91093434
               Fax:   +39-6-91093225
               Email: wallace at

         "IRBM - The home of the Minibody"