Active site coordinates

gheavner at NETAXS.COM gheavner at NETAXS.COM
Sun Mar 19 09:27:32 EST 1995

Responding to msg by aairaksinen at ktl.fi () on 17 Mar 95

>Does anyone know where I could find a collection of
>enzyme active site  3D structures? The actual active
>site (hopefully exact amino acids) would  be needed.
>Any references, lists of Brookhaven files, anything?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Antero

The brookhaven database in accessible through internet and can
be searched by keyword.  Try the specific enzymes you are
interested in as well as a general search for "enzyme".  The
structures can be displayed using several different software
packages.  You will need to do a little research to identify
the active site residues in each structure.

George A. Heavner