Active site coordinates

gheavner at NETAXS.COM gheavner at NETAXS.COM
Sun Mar 19 09:27:32 EST 1995

Responding to msg by aairaksinen at () on 17 Mar 95

>Does anyone know where I could find a collection of
>enzyme active site  3D structures? The actual active
>site (hopefully exact amino acids) would  be needed.
>Any references, lists of Brookhaven files, anything?

The brookhaven database in accessible through internet and can
be searched by keyword.  Try the specific enzymes you are
interested in as well as a general search for "enzyme".  The
structures can be displayed using several different software
packages.  You will need to do a little research to identify
the active site residues in each structure.

George A. Heavner