CREB antibodies

Martin D. Leach leach at
Tue Mar 21 11:09:14 EST 1995

In article <3klf95$416 at>, william at (Fiberman) wrote:

> Hello, all
> I am looking for antibodies that would recognize the CREB protein in rat
> and rabbit brains.  If you have such an antibody or knows where to get them,
> please reply!
> -fm

I believe Santa Cruz biotechnologies sell antibodies for that..not sure though..

cant remember their email address...all their info is stored at my web site:

under email addresses (in s section)

p.s. if you cant access them email me and I will dig them up.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888