HELP! Need enzyme (cyclophilin) fast

J.P. Germanas chem8q at jetson.uh.edu
Thu Mar 23 21:34:57 EST 1995

	Can someone out there help me? I'm in a real bind. Our group needs a
small amount (100 micrograms) of the enzyme cyclophilin to finish up
a few expts for a conference presentation in a few weeks. The only
commercial supplier I know that sells it (SIGMA) is out at the
moment and doesn't expect to have it until the middle of April
(too late). According to their tech support, they obtain it from
another supplier in Japan, but couldn't tell me who this supplier
is. We don't have enough time to isolate it ourselves
from a natural source. If someone knows of another supplier of
any form of cyclophilin, or would be willing to lend us  a small
amount (we'd repay you later with material we'd isolate from calf
thymus), we'd would be greatly appreciative. Thanks for your help!

--
J. P.
CHEM8Q at JETSON.UH.EDU