Anti-CREB antibodies

Andrew, Tel. +396-91093434 WALLACE at
Fri Mar 24 13:20:13 EST 1995

   Someone posted a message asking about anti-CREB antibodies. Unfortunately I
lost the original message, so I don't know who to reply to. However, I once
obtained an Anti-CREB antibody, which works in Westerns, from Dr. Kevin Lee
at the Imperial Cancer Research Fund's laboratory in Clare Hall, England.
I don't have an email address for him but the fax number was (0)-1707-46332.

        Andrew Wallace, IRBM P. Angeletti, Pomezia, Italy.

               	Voice: +39-6-91093434
               	Fax:   +39-6-91093225
               	Email: wallace at

 Discussion on phage display, combinatorial libraries, etc. - molreps at