HPLC Troubleshooting Guide

Amos Heckendorf nestgrp at world.std.com
Mon Mar 27 15:52:16 EST 1995

In article <1F87969493F at botany.uq.oz.au>, J.Marcus at botany.uq.oz.au
("MARCUS, DR J.") wrote:

> Dear Netters,
>      Can anyone recommend a great HPLC troubleshooting
> guide?  Your help is kindly appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
> John Marcus

John Dolan edits a good trouble shooting column in LC-GC magazine and it
is quite helpful for general hardware and technique related questions.  He
may even have a software package put together too.  He and Lloyd Snyder
have done this sort of thing for years.

If you are looking for ideas on solving HPLC problems of peptide and
protein separations email me as often as you want.  I have a number of
resources available to me when I don't know the answer myself, and I would
be glad to help when I can.

I publish an IDEABOOK every year which is applications focused for the few
products I distribute, but it seems to be quite well received although I
don't think it is what you are looking for.

Best of luck.

--
Amos Heckendorf
(nestgrp at world.std.com)