troubles with hybond-Csuper membrane

breaud at crihan.fr breaud at crihan.fr
Tue Mar 28 11:04:33 EST 1995

Dear netters,
I have a serious problem with a hybond-C super (a supported membrane,  from
amersham) membrane on which I have transferred a  protein in order to immunize
bunnies and raise antibodies against it. For the immunization I had to
homogenize the membrane but no way to do it (I could not) because of the
support.  I would really like to separate the nitrocelleulose (associated to
the protein) from the support. So, I need help from you guys......how can I do
it? does anybody have a solution? Please let me know as soon as possible and
thank you in advance.
barray at coloris.univ-rouen.fr