Gamma-Phosphate linked ATP-Sepharose (UBI) for purifying kinases

DREWES at MPASMB.DESY.DE DREWES at MPASMB.DESY.DE
Tue Mar 28 08:24:35 EST 1995

We are currently trying to affinity purify protein kinases from tissue on
gamma-phosphate linked ATP-Sepharose from UBI. However, we are having great
difficulties in reproducing results, sometimes achieving no purification at
all, or the activity eluting in the flowthrough. These problems seem to depend,
at least partly, on the lot number. I would be interested to get in touch with
other labs using this material, or to hear about other peoples experiences.

*  Gerard Drewes                          DREWES at MPASMB.DESY.DE *
*  Max-Planck-Society                     Tel.(+49)40-89982820  *
*  Structural Molecular Biology Unit      Fax (+49)40-891314    *
*  DESY, Notkestr. 85                                           *
*  22603 Hamburg, Germany                                       *