How to find commercial suppliers of antibodies

Andrew, Tel. +396-91093434 WALLACE at IRBM.IT
Thu Mar 30 05:22:09 EST 1995

Hello Everyone,

   It seems that people are often asking about commercial sources of
antibodies. One reference book which I have found to be excellent in this
regard is the Manufactuer's Specifications and Reference Synopsis (MSRS)
Catalog of Primary Antibodies by Robert V. Weimer. The book is a "catalogue of
catalogues" which lists antigens in alphabetical order and shows the
antibodies available against each one. There is also an index of contact
information for the companies concerned. The book is published by Aerie
Corporation, P.O. Box 1356, Birmingham MI 48012, Tel. 313-642-3070).

   Note that I have no affiliation wih Aerie Corporation or the manufacturers
they list in their book.

   Andrew
        Andrew Wallace, IRBM P. Angeletti, Pomezia, Italy.

               	Voice: +39-6-91093434
               	Fax:   +39-6-91093225
               	Email: wallace at irbm.it

 Discussion on phage display, combinatorial libraries, etc. - molreps at irbm.it