Well, that about wraps it up for God.

David Jones jones at bsm.bioc.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 3 10:01:19 EST 1995

John Kuszewski (johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov) wrote:
> In case you haven't heard, George Rose has solved the
> folding problem :-/

> (He wouldn't say so yet, but he has.)

> Anyone know of any other good lines of work?

I don't blame George Rose for holding back such
a claim. To keep on the Douglas Adams track, it
would be very impressive indeed for someone to
solve the protein folding problem today - not
because they would have found the answer (42?) but
because it would imply that they know what the
question is!

This message was written, produced and executively directed by Dr David Jones
Address: Department of Biochemistry and |     Email: jones at bsm.bioc.ucl.ac.uk
Molecular Biology, University College,  |       Tel: +44 171 387 7050 x3879
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, U.K.     |       Fax: +44 171 380 7193
Disclaimer: STANDARD > KEYWORDS : OPINIONS MY OWN NOBODY ELSE'S WHATSOEVER