Well, that about wraps it up for God.

John Kuszewski johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov
Wed May 3 10:15:39 EST 1995

In article <3o7usj$21 at lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk>, smb18 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk (Simon Brocklehurst (Bioc)) writes:
|> johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov (John Kuszewski) writes:
|>
|> >In case you haven't heard, George Rose has solved the
|> >folding problem :-/
|>
|> >(He wouldn't say so yet,
|>   ______________________ ... Why, then, are _you_ suggesting that he has?
|>
|> > but he has.)
|>   ____________ ...   Does George Rose know you are making this claim on his
|>                      behalf?

I was an idiot for posting that yesterday.

Obvisouly, I don't speak for George Rose, and I'm sorry if
people thought I did.

I do think that he has some extremely clever new stuff,
though I'll wait for the paper before commenting again.

--
                                   _____________
                                   |        ___/_
                                   |        |/  /
                                   --  /\  //  /--
John Kuszewski                     ||  |/  /|  ||
johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov          ||  /  /||  ||
that's MISTER protein G to you!     |/__/|      |

"Biophysics has driven me to an attitude of apocalyptic doom"
   --Frank Delaglio