Is antisense useful for neuron cell ?

Ying-fang Yang yyang7 at students.wisc.edu
Sun May 14 08:30:32 EST 1995

   Recently, we've tried to use antisense ( oligonucleotide) to block
some protein in astrocyte. Unfortunately, we followed BRL lipofectin
protocol and no significant entry of antisense were detected. Most
references have been shown that antisense is useful for many other
cells or cell lines, but for astrocyte or neuron cell, it seen no
reports about anatisense. How can I do in next step ? I need your help!

                                     sincerely,
                                           Yen Tse-sheng
                                            tsesheng at ntumc1.mc.ntu.edu.tw
                                                        5,14,1995