Factor Xa cleavage

Farid John Ghadessy medp4003 at leonis.nus.sg
Tue May 23 03:58:07 EST 1995

hello,

I recently posted a request for help regarding non-specific cleavage of a
pMAL fusion by factor Xa. Many thanx to the two persons who responded.
Unfortunately my reply to you was botched up by some technical problems
and i lost your addresses. Regardless, i tried expressing in a few other
cell lines with much more favourable results; less degradation of the
fusion product and specific cleavage by Xa which generates my protein.

thanx

farid.