Protein Purification Manual

David G. Rhodes rhodes at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri May 26 08:28:41 EST 1995

> Jim Cheetham (cheethj at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU) writes:
> >>Our lab is currently starting some protein purification and we are
> >>interested in acquiring a GOOD manual.

I haven't bothered to go to the library to see if your specific needs are
described in detail, but the IRL "...a Practical Approach" series covers a lot
of important stuff in a very useful format.  The Meth.Enz. 182 is pretty good,
but there are dozens of volumes in the IRL series, and you should "meet them".

--
| David G. Rhodes                   | O==O | RHODES at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU |