Help with in situ Enzymatic Digestion for Protein Sequencing

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Sat Nov 4 14:08:35 EST 1995

X. Ni (ni at wrote:
[digestion of protein on a membrane?]

It is possible (see also the other thread in this group), however, I
think it is more common to do the digestion not on the membrane but
in the SDS gel (at least that was how my unknown protein was digested).
Good luck!

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004 at  SP3 */