Help for a rookie? (peptide sequences)

Philip Sells sellsp at
Fri Sep 15 16:10:16 EST 1995

Greetings to all,

My first post to a newsgroup having to do with my job :)

In article <437uaf$o3j at>,
MHAYTHOR at (Mark Haythorn) writes:

>Anyone know of a drawing program that will allow to to draw a peptide
>by clicking in an amino-acid name and having the structure appear on
>the screen?

Our lab uses, among other things, Sybyl from Tripos Software.  It has commands
that allow for this sort of thing.
 ~   ~  | Philip Sells (sellsp at | "On the cutting edge of orthodoxy"
   |    | Dept. of Chemistry, RPI; Troy, NY 12180  USA  *  Work: 518-276-4583
 \___/  | I'm a chemist by trade, but a theologian at heart....