Looking For Neutral or Alkaline Cellulases ( Endoglucanases ) ?

CPN INTt cpnintt at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 20:12:44 EST 1995

If you have any purified neutral or alkaline cellulases we would be very
interested in doing application testing of these proteins.  If the tests
showed positive results we have the necessary resources to develop the
technology through to commercilization.

If you have such an animal and are looking for funding and or sales,
marketing and distribution we can bring all of this to the table.

Please send us information on this e.mail address or fax # 1-407-743-8343

Rgds

MAE