inclusion bodies HELP!!

AITKEN, SUSAN-MARIE susanai at vax2.concordia.ca
Mon Sep 25 13:05:00 EST 1995

I am in desperate need of some advice on how to avoid getting inclusion
bodies. I have about a month left to finish my masters project work and
11 overexpressed proteins to purify and most of them are making inclusion
bodies on me

HELP!!!!

I have heard that growing the cells and inducing them at 30 degrees
will help and plan to try this tomorrow. Perhaps also I will induce
for less time and/or with less IPTG.

If anybody has any advice or any other ideas please feel free to let
me know and I will be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance for the help

Susan Aitken