Inhibitor for nucleoside diphosphate kinase?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Sep 26 04:45:00 EST 1995

Hi netters,

does anybody know whether there is an specific inhibitor for nucleoside
diphosphate kinase? (Or where to find such information.) AMPPNP and
GMPPNP are unsuitable for my experiments (I even don't know if they
can inhibit nucleoside diphosphate kinase at all).

Thanks a lot,
--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany        email: phak004 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de */