need software to find tert-structures

Orhan owe1 at
Wed Sep 27 04:23:51 EST 1995

In article <4479ub$4e6 at>, amuelle3 at (Arne
Mueller ) wrote:

> does anyone know a software that reads pdb-files and finds out
> which is the first - and last residue of a helix, turn or sheet? I need these
> informations about the folding to produce an inputfile for molscripte.

Quanta will do a secondary structure prediction for you.

Orhan W.D. Ertughrul         "Its hard enough to watch the news let
Dept. of Biochemistry         alone explain it to a chiled to cast
Leicester University          its eyes cross nature over fields of
University Road               rape and corn and tell it without
LE1 7RH                       flinching not to fear where it's
                              been born."
e-mail: owe1 at