Student Needs Help

Robert F. Reynolds reyndsrf at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 13 22:56:57 EST 1996

I'm a 15 year old doing a research paper on what protein folding is,
what it has done for us and what it can do for us in the future.  I
really don't know that many places to look for information.  My biggest
problem is that most of the information I have is in a language and
vocabulary that I can't understand.(it uses a lot of technical terms I
don't know)  Does anyone know anyone I can talk to or places I can look
for information?

                            Thanks in Advance,

                            David Reynolds