HPLC Software

Song Tan tan at mol.biol.ethz.ch
Fri Jul 19 11:02:09 EST 1996

In article <n1374701999.48383 at tcell.dnax.org>, dave_campbell at dnax.org
("Dave Campbell") wrote:

> Does anybody know of any good HPLC data acquisition software that runs on a
> Macintosh?  Minimally, it should have some sort of multi-chromatogram overlay
> feature, as well as some sort of area integration/peak identification
> algorithm. Ideally it would have the ability to collect data from several
> channels at once (we would like to collect from each of three systems, and
> monitor two wavelengths from each detector).  Another plus would be the
> ability to export data to a spreadsheet/graphing  program like Excel or
> Cricket Graph.

We use Dynamax from Rainin Instrument Co. (email:  rainin at netcom.com) for
our HPLC work.  We have rather ancient versions of the program running,
but these do include area integration/peak identificaiton, and the ability
to monitor two wavelengths from a detector.  Don't know if the latest
version has multi-chromatogram overlay or ability to collect from several
HPLC systems.

Another possibility is PowerChrom from ADInstruments (email:
info at maclab-usa.com, tel 1-800-234-1757).

Hope this helps.

--
Song Tan
Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
email:  tan at mol.bio.ethz.ch