Wayne R. Baker baker at
Mon Jul 22 21:19:25 EST 1996

In bionet.molbio.proteins,  Q. Shang <qshang at> wrote
:is there an archive of past discussions for this newgroup? How can I
:access it?

  From the biosci* faq...

  [ Begin included text: ]

3) How to access BIOSCI/bionet newsgroup archives.
Back postings of all BIOSCI/bionet newsgroups can be found on the
World Wide Web at URL  There are several
searchable newsgroup indices at this site.  E-mail users can search
the BIOSCI archives by using our waismail e-mail server.  For
instructions send the message

to waismail at  Leave the Subject: line blank (anything
entered on the Subject: line is ignored).

  [ End included text. ]

  Good luck!

Wayne Baker (baker at  	He who has a why to live for
4288 Molecular Biology Building  	can bear almost any how.
Iowa State University            	--Nietzsche