Anti HA ab source?

Chris Boyd chrisb at
Thu Jul 25 05:05:15 EST 1996

Michael Forte (forte at wrote:
: In article <4sjrn6$221k at>, klenchin at (Dima
: Klenchin) wrote:

: > We are going to buy ab against HA tag. The Qs are:
: >
: > who sells it? ab from which supplier are best in your experience?
: >
: > Any further details/suggestiona are greatly appreciated.

: The original 12CA5 monoclonal to the HA epitope is now only available from
: Boehringer. BabCo now also sells both polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies
: to this epitope.  In our hands, all work well.

Santa Cruz Biotech Inc. (no affiliation) also market a rabbit
polyclonal to HA.  I've no idea how good it is.

Best wishes,
Chris Boyd                       | from, | MRC Human Genetics Unit
chrisb at             |  not  |  Western General Hospital |   for |   Edinburgh EH4 2XU, SCOTLAND